2014年4月3日星期四

Cardfight!! Vanguard: Link Joker - reviews

Cardfight vanguard is an interesting anime that helped bring up the card game as we know it today, When i started watching anime this was one of the first's that was introduced to me. It has nice looking art with an alright character design and a plot line to the brim with fillers. I wanted to review this because the third season of Cardfight!! Vanguard, deserves more credit then it is getting. It is great to finally see some sort of plot line again like it the first one and i am excited to see where it goes. I think this season deserves a 7 because of its overall quality. It has funny some hilarious moments in that that make me laugh out loud and i enjoy watching it overall. Now while the series is not finished yet I hope that more story and less filler will be added and we can see the new cardfight vanguard club in action. Thanks for reading my very first anime review and hope you enjoy watching Cardfight!! Vanguard: Link Joker-hen
I was waiting for this to happen. Cardfight: Vanguard finally has a full-size plot.
In former series the characters just participated in tournaments and rescued the world (or even entire universe). Now they are at school, starting their own cardfighting club.
I like the new plot mainly because it features life of high-school students (a very popular theme in manga and anime). There are new characters and some background characters now become foreground. What's more I think that the characters have become some kind of more mature (they are in high-school after all).
I think that art has slightly improved compared to the former series.
What is really good about this series is that it simply makes me laugh. It's just funny.
I really hope for some more 'slice of life' themes in the upcoming episodes, though playing 'Vanguard' still remains the main theme for the series.
For those who like Trading Card Games it's really worth watching.


watch Cardfight!! Vanguard: Link Joker



没有评论:

发表评论